At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Perform a variety of duties related to the development of a cost efficient, capable process for new and existing molds providing technical expertise and challenging molds and processes. Coordinate the efforts of process engineers and project engineers to meet departmental goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate startup of new and/or existing projects/production jobs; optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· Coordinate and monitor the activities of assigned process technicians, giving guidance and technical support to molding manager.
· Provide functional and technical guidance to other process engineers.
· Ensure process control and maintain appropriate documentation.
· Monitor the process of molds running in production, troubleshooting problem molds and assisting in resolving quality issues.
· Establish processes for new molds, document process development and changes, evaluating new tool performance and monitoring new tool design.
· Coordinate maintenance of molds; specify repair or alteration of molds and automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient setups.
· Specify tooling, machine, material changes and/or process changes to ensure profitable production is maintained.
· Prepare setup of molding runs, follow-up on progress of toll, process and automation improvements. Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
· Assist in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Machine maintenance
· Processing parameters and controls
· Quality manufacturing processing in a cleanroom environment
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.