Descripción del Trabajo
Support level trainee completing on the job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
- Learn to work to strict safety and quality requirements, help to achieve daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity, optimizing efficiency and maintaining operational excellence.
- May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
- May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management.Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Supervisor or Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write.Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of High school or secondary education.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.