Descripción del Trabajo
We're looking for an experienced FPGA design engineer to join our team developing digital solutions for 4G and 5G Remote Radio Head (RRH) products. You will join a highly talented and motivated team of engineers developing ORAN-based radios using latest generation of Xilinx RFSoC devices.
As a Principal, you will be expected to demonstrate a high level of expertise in all areas of FPGA development. You will consult on system architectures and technical requirements and provide technical input.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Technical lead on all aspects of FPGA design including RTL, synthesis, implementation, timing closure, etc.
· Must have strong RTL design skills in Verilog and Systemverilog
· Experienced with Xilinx Vivado design and simulation environments and SDK/Vitis
· Understanding of 4G (LTE) and 5G (NR) wireless technology standards, particularly Layers 0 & 1
· Some knowledge of ORAN fronthaul and eCPRI interfaces is a plus
· Experience with DSP methodologies (Nyquist sampling, FFT/IFFT, digital filtering, FIR filters, etc.)
· Experience in interpreted languages (i.e. TCL, Perl, Python, etc.) in Linux environment
· Lead the development and implementation of platform and product architectures in collaboration with senior technical staff
· Understanding business needs and technical requirements in order to design and implement new features
· Conduct design reviews and provide status reports
· Provide technical input to help identify and solve project risks that may affect overall project plans and schedules.
· Lead remote development teams
· Effectively consult on multiple projects in parallel
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to develop mathematical models of physical reality and solve them, then implement the results.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Masters degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
· Minimum of 11-12 years of related experience and/or training
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a Lead Engineer
· Specific requirements as defined by the market sector
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.