Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Be able to follow work instruction
· Have the skill and knowledge to process parts, document results and perform equipment standardization in accordance with approved work instructions.
· Have the skill and knowledge to carry out any necessary preparation of parts before or after inspection in accordance with approved work instructions.
· Have the skill and knowledge to conduct system performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard
· Receive guidance or supervision from a certified Level II or Level III in that method when necessary.
High school, diploma or equivalent required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.