Descripción del Trabajo
The HR Employee Services Generalist acts as the first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries that are submitted via phone, email case management system (Workday) or other access channels and maintains positive & professional communications with employees/managers. Consults with various levels of employees on numerous HR related issues (e.g. HR system access, benefits, compensation, compliance, LOA, etc.).
Provides exceptional support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. This includes evaluating the issue, quickly interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate resolution, inputting accurate transactions, and communicating the resolution to the employee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire and maintain substantial knowledge concerning Human Resources policies and procedures
- Using established protocols, handles incoming requests from various levels of employees to quickly assess and resolve HR related issues in an empathetic, professional and timely manner.
- Works with various departments and partners with Site HRM to stay up to date on all policies and procedures. Integrates effectively with team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Strives to gather and share evidence and facts to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of HR.
- Utilize depth of knowledge and develop a comprehensive understanding of HR Employee Services operations, processes, and systems to ensure timely and correct responses to customers’ inquiries, complaints and requests.
- Listen and ask appropriate follow up questions to collect necessary information to identify underlying issues or related requests and provide accurate answers.
- Identify, research and work cross-functionally on queries from customers in a timely manner, working on more than one matter simultaneously and prioritizing urgency of requests.
- Perform timely and accurate transactions that impact multiple systems including Workday other HR related systems and databases (e.g. payroll systems)
- Review and follow up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy
- Provide accurate and consistent recordkeeping and maintenance of HR Employee Services records.
- Complete special HR Employee Services projects as needed.
- Provide HR program/project support.
- Ability to handle and maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to employee or company data and proprietary information.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Prior Workday system experience is a plus
- Prior Shared Service Centre experience is a plus
- Interest, knowledge or experience in HR
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or high school diploma with equivalent
- Experience in HR Specialist, Generalist or similar role
- Fundamental knowledge of HR practices including employment law, compensation, hiring, administration, and employee relations
- Very good verbal and written English
- Very good knowledge of French language is required
- Ability to quickly learn and enhance specific HR related knowledge applicable for countries and locations served
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
- Ability to provide high quality, timely, professional, and positive customer service
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Hybrid work model
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Company Social Benefits Fund
- Wellbeing days off
- Community service day off
- Language classes
- Opportunity to work in an international environment on a global project
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Positive company culture
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV in English.