Descripción del Trabajo
Skills/Qualifications (Include Education, Skills & Experience):
1. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical, communication, photoelectric related field. Good communication skill (English both spoken and written)
2. 5+ years work experience in optical transceiver module mechanical housing and active optical assembly housing design, or subsystem and line card chassis design.
3. Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD and other mechanical design software tools, with an ability to write technical documents.
4. Proficient in SolidWorks Flow Simulation, ANSYS, FloTHERM thermal simulation and management tools.
5. Experience in optical transceiver module SFP/SFP+/XFP/QSFP/CFP/CFP2 mechanical design, familiar with optical communication industry standards.
6. Be familiar with international and domestic supplier capability of optical module housing.
7. Good communication and presentation skill, and good team work spirit.
8. Experience in coherent high speed optical module CFP,CFP2, or QSFP DD mechanical design is preferred.
1. Responsible for new optical transceiver module housing design and subsystem chassis design.
2. Responsible for product 3d modeling, 2d drawing and overall rendering requirements.
3. Responsible for solving housing related problems in the process of product assembly.
4. Responsible for providing design technical documentation, assist project manager to release project related documentation.
5. Responsible for mechanical design team management, build the mechanical design capability of the team.