Descripción del Trabajo
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Opportunity Made Better Made Possible - are you ready to join the team?
JOB SUMMARY - Business Unit Operations & Costing Program Manager
Our Business Unit Operations & Costing Program Manager works independently and leads large scale projects/programs for a designated client related to manufacturing operations to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information. This position will be driving projects that focus more on costing, inventories, and cost recoveries, as well as any projects currently yet to be defined that is needed to adapt to customer needs.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
- Responsible for oversight of key projects or for multiple, related projects / programs aligned with an assigned Business Unit’s strategy.
- Manages projects/programs under assigned Business Unit direction.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
- Manages key customer programs including P&L responsibility.
- Provides customer with Jabil point of contact and interface.
- Works with internal and external customers to provide excellent customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
- Leads and implements specific programs both internal and external to Jabil that span functions, organizations, geographic regions and cultures.
- Leads and manages the development of specific products through the various stages of the product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Broad manufacturing knowledge (i.e. materials, processes, test, logistics).
- Strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of cost accounting principles.
- Strong Supply Chain Management skills.
- Strong project and/or program management skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in operations and/or supply chain with program/project management knowledge in a manufacturing and/or electronics environment.
This position specific to this account will be driving projects that focuses more on costing, inventories, cost recoveries. As well as any projects currently yet to be defined that is needed to adapt to customer needs.