Descripción del Trabajo
Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Inserts parts on assemblies or sub-assemblies according to visual aids.
· Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and calculates quantity of parts to be prepped and ready to use at any time.
· Audits material kits, issues material to the line, reports scrap and maintains clean and organized work area.
· Actively participates in team activities/projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings and displays a high level of teamwork.
· Rotates regularly and often in three of the following positions:
Soldering - Inspects the accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solderability.
Machine Operator - Ensures the accuracy and continual operation of automated manufacturing equipment.
Tester I - Operates automated electronic test equipment.
Tester II - Operates Field Return Unit Testers (FRU) and automated electronic test equipment.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.42 - $19.45 - $25.47. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.