Descripción del Trabajo
Work within the materials rotation program (Materials, Planning and Purchasing departments) spending 6-12 months in each role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design automation engineering projects in the area of assignment, e.g., mechanical, electrical, electronics, software application.
- Review and analyze project requirements, specification, plan, design and installation.
- Responsible for design of automation equipment to ensure stipulated specification and requirements are met, delivered within budget and on time.
- Preferable Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 1 year of working experience.
- Bachelor Degree with GPA > 7.0/10 is preferable.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.