Descripción del Trabajo
Perform as a technical leader across disciplines and or technologies and assist management in meeting our strategic initiatives. They will drive the proficiency within the team, assure best practices are followed and support the delivery of quality solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a technical lead role independently.
· Review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
· Participate in design and implementation of specific Technology Services projects.
· Work with Customers to determine requirements and translate those requirements to actionable tasks.
· Align Product Engineering solutions within the overall Technology Services strategy.
· Ability to design solutions on an Enterprise level with medium level of guidance.
· Analyze and root cause issues related to projects.
· Assures best practices are defined and followed.
· Acts as an escalation for technical issues and support.
· Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
· Performs as a mentor to regional and site resources on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
· Performs research and analysis on new technology and business practices with the team.
· Performs and or supports other duties and responsibilities of team members as required.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies.
· Fluent in business processes and best practices.
· Advanced electronics skills related to computer hardware.
· Advanced design and architecture experience.
· In-circuit and functional test experience.
· Experience architecting test fixtures.
· Experience managing NPI processes.
· BOM management experience, preferred.
· Experience in automated manufacturing environments, preferred.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.