Descripción del Trabajo
Works within the region to drive consistencies with HR business systems design as well as facilitating and supporting the implementation of consistent HR business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides support and guidance to region regarding business systems.
· Acts as functional team lead in HR business systems implementation.
· Conducts analysis of business systems requirements.
· Evaluates and recommends implementation of new tools and technologies.
· Drives data integrity across region.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
- Perform all mass uploads to Workday through the Workday EIB Process.
- Perform all Security Role assignments, Administration Corrections, Supervisory Organization changes
- Performs testing of new functionality. Reviews and tests upgrades to determine the functionality associated with each system change.
- Support the design and configuration of Workday system for current and new functionality.
- Provide ongoing support to site HR teams for current processes, configuration updates, fixes and changes.
- Maintain data integrity of HR Systems.
- Lead troubleshooting and system error resolution activities.