At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The purpose of the position is to assist in the overall management of Automation Design initiatives. The Automation Engineering Manager manages and oversees various automation engineering projects, and staff. Position acts as liaison to sites, and customers for project requirements, specification, plan and installation. Position ensures stipulated specification and requirements are met, and delivered within budget and on time. Position garners team contributions in the execution and implementation of project goals, and supports the Senior Manager of Automation in proliferation of projects and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manages automation projects to meet delivery timeline and budget.
· Manages a group of project managers and project engineers.
· Liaise with sites / customers on project requirement, specification, and time line.
· Leads the team to review, understand and interpret requirements/specification correctly and transform all of these into design.
· Reviews all quotes prepared on internal quote system.
· Responsible for the P & L of individual project, ensure project deadline and budget is met.
· Ensure all engineering times are logged into tracking systems and corresponds to projects.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of electronics industries processes.
· Expert knowledge and skill in project management.
· Advanced knowledge of EMS/Automotive industries.
· Advanced knowledge of automation design and installation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 8-10 years of working experiences in project management for automation equipment
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
***Please note this role reports into JABIL's Vienna facility, requires travel and can be based remotely within any EU25 Country**
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.