Descripción del Trabajo
- The Assistant Workcell leader is accountable for the operational performance of a product family within a larger Workcell, ensuring the KPIs are achieved for that specific product family.
- Lead, influence and motivate a customer focused team in a matrix structure to achieve Workcell KPIs and manufacturing solutions to meet/exceed our customer expectations.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Lead, influence and motivate a customer focused team in a matrix structure to achieve Workcell KPIs and manufacturing solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Report KPIs to Workcell Leader on a weekly basis
- Deliver actual versus quote on a monthly basis
- Drive operational excellence by setting clear direction and expectations for performance, and measure actual performance with respect to Product Quality, labour efficiency, and yield against targets.
- Manage Master Planning Schedule for Workcell on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis to include equipment, people, and processes.
- Control costs impacting the customer P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Report monthly to senior leadership on the performance of the product family
- Drive a continuous improvement culture enabling problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Create a highly talented Workcell team and champion a positive employee environment by promoting; open communication, engagement and development of team members. Promote a culture of inclusiveness, trust, cooperation, and a commitment to teamwork.
- Manage elements of the commercial quotation process for product family assigned.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Degree in Engineering/relevant discipline desirable.
- 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing/Engineering in a healthcare/contract manufacturing environment essential.
- Previous people management/leadership highly desirable
- Customer facing experience advantages
- Excellent lean, operations leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent Performance Management skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and drive self and others.
- Performance and results driven.
- Excellent initiative and decision-making capability.
- Ability to work in a team matrix structure environment.
- High level of GMP, safe working practices and awareness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project & ERP systems.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
- Reports to Workcell Leader
- Operations Team and Managers.
- Quality Team and Managers.
- Supply Chain Team and Managers.
- Program Team and Managers
- HR Team and Managers