At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
To provide regional Human Resources leadership and support an organization that can consistently exceeds business objectives through the effective deployment of HR strategy, systems, policies, tools and practices that are aligned with Company strategy and culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as HR Business Partner for the business units.
· Secure/Command Sr. Leadership accountability with other senior regional leaders
· Develop strong relationships and work closely with the business leaders and HR Managers for timely, relevant and value added delivery of HR service.
· Create BUs HR strategy that aligns with the business strategy.
· Drive consistency of HR practices across all sites, in relation to Jabil, and leverage the sharing of best practices wherever possible
· Align Center of Expertise (CoE) work to the needs of the region and sites. CoEs = Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Planning, Compensation, Benefits, EEE, and Mobility.
· Lead M&A and Greenfield efforts from an HR perspective.
· Collaborate with other Legal, SER, and Corporate Communications , to help drive a series of employee relations and communication initiatives that foster communication and exchange between management and employees
· Conduct ongoing reviews of Company policies and procedures, and adherence thereto, that relate to our people.
· Raise region-level/BUs concerns to the Human Resource Leadership Team for visibility.
· Collaborate with other Regional HRD’s to assure consistency of overall approach.
· Develop working relationships across key cities with government officials where necessary
· Support the implementation of HR Systems across all sites in the region, and effectively utilize the current HR Systems to improve HR information sharing and decision making
· Effectively handle and resolve escalation/hotline cases that are directed to regional HR and to provide leadership support in key employee incidents
· Track key HR indicators across BU/the region and recommend corrective actions when trending the wrong way.
· Actively support and participate in regional HR programs/ projects, initiatives and activities where required
· Help build and develop a credible and effective HR team across the region
· Drive employee engagement efforts, including understanding what motivates our people in region.
· Broad understanding and experience in the region a plus
· A seasoned professional with strong functional expertise
· Proven track record in refining and improving HR systems, policies, processes and procedures
· Proven experience in managing HR in a large, multi-national manufacturing services environment
· Good command of English (read, write and speak)
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or post graduate studies in Human Resources preferred.
· A minimum of eight (8) years experience in a Human Resources Generalist role, with 4-5 years in a functional managerial role within Human Resources.
· Prior work experience in the electronic manufacturing services industry preferred.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
-Good English and communication skills
-Full functional HR experience
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.