At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE or senior QE improve the quality and yield of the products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors the process yields throughout the line. Calculates First Pass Yield, Recognizes and help solve yield-decreasing problem, implements and drives internal corrective actions.
· Carries out experimentation, process capability studies, or other technical evaluation to improve yield and quality
· Helps QE or SQE collect some related data and follow up the corrective action
· Ensures production information is communicated consistently and effectively throughout the line and from shift to shift. This communication might include inspection instruction, production scheduling, and other specific instructions.
· Participates in purges and MRB meeting to ensure proper disposition of discrepant material.
· Guides and helps Quality Technician to daft proper visual aids for inspection. Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis and make sure that capability of these dimension is available for Manufacturing
· Ensures the process being done is in compliance with the Deviation Authorization. Follows up on the changes of the effective and expiry date.
· Participates with the team members on its implementation and follow up on the estimated effective date and commitment from workcell members.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.