Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision designs, develops and maintains test procedures, tester hardware and software for electronic circuit board production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Review circuit board designs in respect to the known fault report for test solution requirements.
· Ensures all data is captured on XDR tracking system in order to provide a feedback service for the customer.
· Generate reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
· Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
· Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
· Direct and exercise control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
· Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
· Analyze and interpret test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
· Develop or use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
· Ensure Housekeeping is maintained in accordance to standards set by Quality department.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.