Descripción del Trabajo
Leads a team of shipping/receiving clerks in order to perform manual or automated transactions recording the movement or transfer of materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides station support, limited training to warehouse clerks within area.
· Works under immediate supervision and in team support for operations.
· Has the ability to perform various functions in areas of receiving, unpacking, material handling and supplies.
· Reports to area supervisor for all matters relating to conformance, completes inventory or materials reports as required.
· Trains and instructs other employees on correct process or work instructions.
· Is able to certify warehouse clerks in the correct execution of process or work instructions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.