At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil is looking for a versatile and hands on Facility Supervisor to lead a team of facility technicians, vendors, and contractors in the daily maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds and associated equipment in a production machine shop environment. Coordinates, oversees, inspects, repairs and installs building systems that include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, plumbing, HVAC, safety, security and waste management. Focused on infrastructure development & improvement of the maintenance program, facility enhancement, and EHS program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for preventive and routine maintenance; overhaul and modification of building and production equipment; emergency repair of buildings, equipment and utility systems.
- Manages direct reports development, daily assignments, compensation and performance management.
- Assumes responsibility for complete in-house janitorial service and ground maintenance.
- Assumes responsibility for site EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) compliance programs.
- Assures all Federal, State and Local permits are obtained and continue cur
- Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
- Assures that all electrical, mechanical and construction work is performed in conformance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Assumes responsibility of Safety Officer. Assures that each employee is formally trained in safety, which includes knowledge of hazards and protective measures required to prevent injury or illness.
- Establish and maintain the building's operational flexibility. Evaluate and carry out improvements for higher operational efficiency in plant utilities.
- Responsible for coordination of resources to meet stakeholder goals.
- Plan and ensure monthly budget accuracy.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure all facilities works compliance with required specifications, regulatory requirement, quality of work and safety standards.
- Support and assist the Functional Manager with day to day activities.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of facilities operations in terms of cost, performance and efficiency.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline highly preferred.
- Plus 4 - 7 years related experience in facilities management for an industrial environment.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.