Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Unit and customer to develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
- Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
- Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system.
- Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
- Develop revenue forecast and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
- Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- APICS Certification Preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in materials function
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets
- Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated pay range for this role is $44,037 - $63,816 - $83,594. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.