Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in the day-to-day maintenance and monitoring of EHS programs, procedures and policies at a site.
· Completes safety statistics, accident reporting, assist with accident and hazard investigations and recommend corrective action.
· Conducts and prepares the format for periodic EHS inspections and / or site audits.
· Identifies and evaluates environmental, health and safety hazards at the site.
· Makes recommendations to management on actions necessary to comply with OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory agencies as well as on Company policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs