Descripción del Trabajo
Administrative Assistant III
About Jabil (NYSE: JBL) At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates travel invitation letters.
- Order office supplies for entire site.
- CR360 EHS monthly/QTR metrics reporting
- Collect Nitrogen invoices for EHS and processes them.
- Collects, sorts, and distributes mail to site.
- Serves as the main contact for blanket PO Globalstar/Accel/Evoqua/ ACT/SBM/Allied Universal Security Services/FRG for receiving invoices.
- Create purchasing orders and processes them for facilities when needed.
- Work with vendors on extending blanket PO contracts.
- Conducts Facilities PM report weekly.
- MasterControl - facilities documents updates and new.
- Completes catering orders for customers, Workcells, OT Requests.
- Supports miscellaneous requests from site managers requesting administrative support.
- Completes the following in SAP:
- Review and submit MDG new vendor add
- Review and submit MDG for changes to vendors (any field that is outdated)
- Remove and replace block purchase orders directly in SAP 0115
- Review archive or deleted vendor flags directly in SAP 0115
- IHS withholding Tax requirement support - load W-9, send official letters to vendors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Knowledge requirements: SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel
- Not a requirement, but a plus: Concur