Descripción del Trabajo
Social Responsibility Compliance Manager will coordinate and support all global social audits, EICC, internal and customer, apply management expertise to support the company and SER group strategy. Records shall be maintained, monitor and analyze to establish trends, ensure adequate and timely closure of audit findings and surface potential systematic failures that require further attention. Responsible for the day to day management and development of social responsibility group auditor (s). Participation in relevant EICC workgroups will compliment and develop this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) for EICC site audit requirements
· Develop the necessary awareness and training materials in support of sites preparation for social audits
· Develop an advanced understanding of relative mapping between international standards and local laws, being able to interpret into Jabil impact and actions.
· Maintain accurate audit finding database
· Handles data in an ethical and sensitive manner
· Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for social auditing in respect of site support
· Ensure that global external audit findings are managed by the facility and closed to an acceptable and sustainable standard
· Manage the schedule of social responsibility internal auditors in support of audit pre evaluations, internal audits and support of external audits.
· Identify development needs of social responsibility internal auditors, provide summaries of development needs to Director of SR for program approval
· Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
· Forecast project budget and staffing needs for current and future efficient audit support.
· Accountable for overall audit program success - including schedule, quality, and customer SAT
· Support site auditing activities where required
· Understand and exceed customer (internal or external) needs and expectations.
· Identify and support creative ways to implement sustainable corrective actions in cost effective manner.
· Utilize tools to track audit finding correlation, identifying trends and re occurring issues to team management.
· Provide feedback to social responsibility team and leaders on sites audit performance.
· Prepare timely forecasts in support of sites to be audited by both external and internal parties.
· Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
· Participate, lead if appropriate, EICC workgroups that are relevant to the audit activity
· Drive the wider team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the project & organizational goals.
· Works with stakeholders to define enhancements in EICC / customer social compliance programs
· Establish and maintain communications with both customer personnel, internal Jabil stakeholders and senior management as needed.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Manage the initial training , data hierarchy set up and program for all global sites to be active in EICC ON.
· Initiate ANNUAL sites SAQ, reviewing responses and subsequently identifying and communicating risk.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate records which support site social performance footprint summaries.
· Identify and prepare proposals that close gaps and mitigate risk.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties as required.