At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for designing and manufacturing jigs to manufacture six sides, slide core, slope, locating slot of the most complex tools components, included front cover, rear cover, battery cover tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and manufacture jigs to operate traditional machines, such as grinding machine, lathes, milling machines etc, which are non-automatic machines, and using jigs to manufacture six sides, slide core, slope, locating slot of the most complex tools components.
· Utilizes measuring instruments to check accuracy of work, in accordance with tool figure of MPMS system (Mold production management system). Ensures quality and efficiency of processing tooling parts.
· Assist other employees to do self-inspection.
· Maintain and maintenance machine, inspection equipments, tools and jigs.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with the concept and knowledge of traditional machine.
· Operate One Axis Height Gage to self-inspection skillfully.
· Understand tool structure
· Understand tool structure and drawing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required
· Minimum 8 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.