At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Direct all aspects of plant security – this includes Department of Defense work, National Industrial Security Programs, and commercial programs. This includes not only the Florida site, but Corporate headquarters as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Act as the subject matter expert in regards to interpreting National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements preventing unauthorized disclosure of classified, ITAR controlled, or Jabil confidential information.
· Assist in developing/implementing security programs for other Jabil sites requiring a facility clearance to do defense work. Ensure functional management and Business management are aware of and understand the principles and expectations associated with the above mentioned requirements.
· Develop and implements security systems/processes meeting the requirements of the NISPOM.
· Develop and deliver security training to Jabil Circuit employees.
· Develop and deliver training to those Jabil employees handling classified information/material.
· Act as liaison with Defense Security Services in gaining personal clearances for Jabil employees.
· Maintain security records of all cleared personnel, briefing/debriefing of cleared personnel traveling outside the United States.
· Evaluate the overall security of the site (security audits).
· Communicate with governmental agencies regarding matters of security.
· Investigate all security incidents/violations – develops corrective/preventive actions pertaining to these incidents, submits reports to appropriate federal agencies as required.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.