Descripción del Trabajo
- Manufacturing Quality - Assist the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts.
- Supplier Quality - Assist with Work Cell supplier quality activities, including support of the development of purchased part approval qualification activities (PPAP, MPAPA or similar), and driving corrective and preventative actions with suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
- Perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
- Perform defect analysis reporting.
- Perform MRB on sustained products.
- Participate in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement.
- Perform line and product audits.
- Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
- Coordinates and evaluates responses/actions from suppliers for component/production material quality issues to implement permanent quality corrections.
- Effectively resolves production-critical supplier issues using corrective actions.
- Interfaces with corporate supplier quality in supplier development activities.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's software packages
- ASQ certification (CQE, CQA, CQT) desired
- Knowledge of statistical methods and their application to a manufacturing process required
- Knowledge of quality theory and practices required, including PFMEA, CONTROL Plans and Charts, etc... and process documentation required.
- Advanced reading, writing, and math skills required.
- Experience in productivity improvement required
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Working knowledge of basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry and statistics.
- Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, end, and lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.