Descripción del Trabajo
Provides leadership in the facilitation of strategies and initiatives to ensure that human resources activities are in alignment with corporate objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborates with management personnel on the development and implementation of regional strategies with respect to staffing, retention, compensation, benefits administration, organizational development, training, employment and labor law, employee relations, HRIS, performance management, policy development and administration.
· Develops and implements cost containment strategies, regional benchmarking of current market trends re. Compensation, health and welfare programs, as well as employee development and regional support for all merger and acquisition activities.
· Implements employee development programs in conjunction with the corporation’s goals and objectives to support the development of its workforce and to insure the perpetuation of the Jabil Culture.
· Has oversight responsibility of corporate compliance issues in reference to Safety & Health initiatives, Social & Environment Hygiene, Regulatory and Statutory programs etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent business related experience.
· Plus 8 - 15 years or Human Resources Experience with a minimum of 5 years in a management position at a site level.
· Familiarity with principles associated with working in a collective bargaining unit.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.