Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil Healthcare, a Jabil company, offers healthcare and pharmaceutical customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry. With more than 40 years of experience, our highly specialized teams meet the complex and regulated demands of the diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical markets enabling the world's leading brands to fulfill their market potential. Jabil Healthcare's customer focused services range from ideation to device development support, engineering, supply chain optimization, vertical plastics and electronics to device assembly operations, all at our purpose-built facilities that support stringent healthcare requirements and protect our customers' intellectual property.
This individual will serve as the focal point for NP Medical's (a Jabil Company) complaint management process. Responsibilities include facilitating complaint investigations, responding to customer queries, and evaluating product.
- Ensure investigation of complaints are assigned to the appropriate team members: Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, or R&D.
- Organize evaluation of returned complaint products.
- Prepare and present complaint data weekly, monthly, and at Management Review.
- Communicate with customer regarding status of their complaints.
- Ensure complaint metrics are met each month.
- Others tasks as assigned.
- Familiarity with statistics.
- Use of acceptance sampling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team skills.
- Use of computer applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, or Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in medical devices.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.