At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
2nd shift 2-10:30 pm
- Overall responsibility for irradiation units
- Daily production and operation of units
- Maintain record keeping of unit (i.e., maintenance records, safety records)
- Coordinate and plan material flow for unit
- Maintain product dosimetry process.
- Participate in on-going training
- Responsible for radiation safety of self and all others who come in contact with the units
- Place, retrieve and read dosimeters
- Oversee material handler(s), with limited supervision.
- Ability to respond to emergencies
- Assure all activities related to units (i.e., visitors, contractors, inspections, audits) are conducted appropriately
- Set standards for safe behavior.
- Recognize and reward safe behavior in others.
- Ensure that team members employ safe practices.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Report to Sterilization Facilitator and/or Radiation Safety Officer
- Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
- Environmental – Participate in implementation of the EMS management system including continual improvement; pollution prevention; objectives and targets; and regulatory compliance. Implement and follow all applicable EMS procedures. Adhere to the site’s EHS Code of Conduct.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Able to accurately report operational trending
- Discipline, initiative, assertiveness and leadership
- Able to interact with work groups.
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Positive work history
- Able to identity issues/problems with sterilization operations/systems and provide effective communications that help in the development of solutions.
- Basic understanding in the use of hand tools.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, automated equipment and electrical controls in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be willing to work overtime as department needs.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to pass an enhanced background check
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements (preferred).
- MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge of plant systems (AQR, etc.) (preferred)
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic/hydraulic systems and controls (preferred).
- Long walking, standing, bending, and reaching
- Physically demanding requirements on a daily basis including, but not limited to, lifting of up to 50 lbs., climbing on rigging and ladders, and being at different heights.
- Some office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using the phone and computer
- Must have completed, or be willing to complete approved Radiation Safety Course.
- Standard hours are 10:00pm to 6:00am Monday- Friday, but requires some flexibility for weekends and holidays.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.