At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Under general supervision, uses skills gained through training and experience to provide customer service, sales, or administrative support within an assigned customer account(s) (Business Unit). Communicates a variety of information to internal or external customers to support the sale or service of products. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform other work with substantial variety and complexity requiring limited decision making responsibility. Originality and ingenuity are required to locate, select and apply appropriate procedures, processes and techniques to assignments that are broad in nature. Resolves most questions and problems and refers new or unusual issues to a higher level as necessary. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
· Processes customer orders/changes according to established policies and procedures.
· Processes customer returns according to established policies and procedures. Initiates shipping request forms as appropriate.
· Works closely with Finance to maintain Accounts Receivable according to contract terms.
· Provides timely feedback regarding product service failures or customer concerns.
· Partners with Business Development and/or Sales representatives to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations.
· Arranges customer meetings, visits, and events.
· Provides general administrative support to assigned Business Unit.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· General understanding of cross-functional matrix organization and ability to learn where to go for help.
· Basic end-user administration knowledge of Jabil’s Enterprise Resource System.
· Proficient computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications required. Working knowledge of relational database applications helpful.
· Basic understanding of bookkeeping and/or accounting fundamentals.
· Proficient English language reading and writing skills required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.