Descripción del Trabajo
We’re looking for non-linear thinkers, who balance creativity with strategic firepower.
WHY JOIN US
Radius is the innovation consulting arm of Jabil, the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider in the world, together we bring the only end-to-end innovation consulting business committed to solving our clients' toughest challenges. With the multi-disciplinary strengths of strategists, researchers, human factors specialists, designers, and conceptual engineers, we help clients identify as well as capitalize on the next game-changing opportunity – through experiences and products designed to win. We can be best described as change agents, entrepreneurial professionals backed by a large, established Fortune 100 organization.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced strategy professional who thrives at the intersection of business, brand, and marketing strategy.
You are a self-starter, intellectually curious, and passionate about solving customer-driven business challenges. You are fluent in defining information needs, driving facts to findings and implications, designing research methodologies, and developing a clear point of view. You can lead 1-2 projects with multiple workstreams with ease and excel in delivering exceptional client service. You can build strategic thinking, effective frameworks, and actionable deliverables.
Connected product strategy experience is a plus. Healthcare / MedTech experience is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be joining a growing Innovation Strategy team where we work on intellectually challenging client opportunities – evaluating and advising on adjacent and transformational innovation projects.
- Scope, design, and deliver client engagements or own key workstreams in major projects
- Identify key business challenges and develop a deep understanding of a client organization, industry, competitor set, and key audiences
- Define the ‘case for change' by framing a client's issues, conducting assessments to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state
- Identify priority segments, assess customer journeys, and define value propositions
- Develop financial business cases for investment; including strategic shaping, top downsizing of benefits, prioritization, and decision making based on evaluation metrics
- Lead development of engaging and impactful presentations that deliver strategic insight, tell a compelling story and persuade an executive audience
- Lead, mentor the team, collaborate with the client to develop strategic recommendations
- Contribute to ongoing client relationship management, new business development, practice development, and intellectual capital development as an integral part of the team
- Host and facilitate client workshops, including partners and clients at all levels across a range of industries
WHAT YOU MUST BRING
- MBA or equivalent formal business/strategic market analysis training required
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services environment such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, or brand strategy
- Demonstrated expertise in value chain analysis, customer journey mapping, market segmentation and targeting, qualitative and quantitative research, financial modeling, etc.
- Experience with a variety of primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Familiarity with customer-centered design and innovation activities including customer research, journey mapping, lean business model, proposition design, and prototyping
- Excellent written, verbal, numerical, and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate work in cross-functional teams, including designers and engineers
- Demonstrated interest/experience in the role of technology transforming the business models and customer experience