Descripción del Trabajo
- Job DescriptionJob Description
JABIL OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TO INCLUDE: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PRESCRIPTION, GENEROUS 401K MATCH, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE, PARENTAL LEAVE, AND MUCH MORE!
JDAS specific information:
This position REQUIRES US Citizenship (no sponsorship allowed).
- This is an on site role to support the manufacturing plant.
- Program equipment for assembly specific designs of dispensing material and/or coating applications.
- Design, review, qualify new tooling for assembly specific designs.
- Help with IQ/OQ/PQ qualification methodology on new capital equipment.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs by streamlining processes and systems.
- Provide guidance, assistance and / or training to the Manufacturing Engineering Assistants and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians.
- Assist Project Engineer(s) with capacity modeling and labor quoting activities.
- Encourage open communication and exchange of information within the M.E. department and between the various support groups.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Prior Manufacturing/Process Engineering experience in Electronics Manufacturing including:
- Demonstrated knowledge of components, printed circuit boards, and chemistries used in electronics manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes related to relevant electronics manufacturing technology
- Demonstrated knowledge of IPC-610/J-STD-001 requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling design and verification
- Demonstrated understanding of labor capacity, quoting and efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with suppliers, customers, peers, and direct-labor manufacturing personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.