At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Works under the direction of the Quality Assurance Organization and is responsible for providing support to the QA Team and the manufacturing operation to achieve quality, efficiency, and cost targets, while ensuring compliance to all applicable standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Product certification and final product release, including but not limited to packaging and sterilization.
• Quality Assurance resource supporting activities related but not limited to manufacturing operations, materials control, packaging, sterilization, and distribution.
• Providing customer complaint investigation and analysis support to a manufacturing operation.
• Coordination of activities and serving as a resource for quality issues and initiatives.
• Provide Quality Assurance product certification for EES-Albuquerque operations.
• Assist Engineers with audits to assess compliance to GMP, ISO, and EES standards.
• Support QA Team on a daily basis.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting QA holds.
• Responsible for the control and monitoring of the QA Cage.
• Provide support to QA Team through cross training into other areas of QA support as required.
• Interface with manufacturing area and other business partners to ensure department objectives are met.
• Support protocols as necessary.
• Use of quality principles and data to investigate and address identified quality issues.
• Perform data analysis and recommend disposition of material.
• Perform inventory verifications and transactions for material and finished goods as required.
• Assist in the Statistical Analysis that includes: GR&R, Capability, FMEA, and SPC as required.
• Provide support to the Customer Complaint process in the following areas: receiving instruments scheduling complaint analysis, input of analysis findings into complaint database, keeping accurate and up to date complaint records, and disposition of instruments after analysis.
• Provide support as needed to manufacturing operations to determine root cause of product inquiries.
• Maintain knowledge of all procedures, change to specifications (Process, Training Manuals, Material Specifications, etc.), and regulations related to their area of responsibility.
• Maintain process knowledge for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Assist Quality Engineers and Quality Operations Engineers with documents and process improvements, including but not limited to data collection, ECN’s, and additional training as required.
• Train new QA Technicians and other Associates at manufacturing areas and Quality Assurance duties and responsibilities as required.
• Provide materials/communication or service to customers in a timely manner.
• Collaborate in identifying and resolving issues.
• Provide leadership and initiative to the QA organization through continuous improvement projects.
• Provide necessary feedback to customers.
• Support associates on defect awareness and specifications requirements.
• Ability to communicate with business partners regarding quality issues, projects, and activities as required.
• Provide leadership with project completion and project enhancements.
• Provide/coordinate coverage for absences as required.
• Provide leadership to team as appropriate.
• Work cooperatively toward effective outcomes.
• Work to resolve differences in a collaborative effort.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
• Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area.
• Attend required safety training
• Participate in implementation of the EMS management system including continual improvement, pollution prevention, objectives and targets, and regulatory compliance.
• Implement and follow all applicable EMS procedures.
• Adhere to the site’s EHS Code of Conduct.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• General knowledge of medical devices preferred.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and ISO policy and procedures is preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent required..
• Minimum one year experience with manufacturing operations, preferably in the medical
• Quality Systems experience is preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.