At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
To be a focal point of contact for Jabil Healthcare Europe, partner with Jabil’s diverse supplier network to monitor supplier quality risks, and to develop and implement effective improvements related to Jabil’s product and process portfolios and performance throughout the product lifecycle. Introduce quality and business improvement initiatives in alignment with plant network and sourcing strategies, that will ensure Jabil’s external supply chain is capable of meeting and exceeding expectations related to quality, service, and cost. This position can be located in one of the Jabil’s Switzerland sites, either Balsthal (SO), Le Locle (NE), Mezzovico (TI) or Raron (VS). The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and result oriented team environment focusing on quality, business, and customer satisfaction.
MAIN ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for executing and driving supplier qualification, development, and part qualification projects across Jabil Healthcare manufacturing locations throughout the product lifecycle. Responsibilities include supplier component qualifications, change management, supplier development and supplier assessments to comply with Jabil, regulatory industry and legal requirements. Serve as a technical escalation point for guidance and expertise to help resolve supplier quality issues.
- Define, develop and implement supply chain strategies that drive improvements in supplier selection, development, and leverage across customer programs for quality improvements and cost savings.
- Drives supplier and purchasing controls related corrective/preventive action for problem resolution and continuous improvements.
- Support external and internal regulatory audits, lead and represent areas of responsibility.
- Support and drive additional supplier quality and development management and purchasing controls activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline required. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in GMP, FDA and ISO regulated industries, preferred in medical devices, pharmaceutical, aviation/aerospace, or automotive. Proven track in quality, manufacturing and supplier management, or equivalent combination of experience. Lead Auditor in ISO 13485 or comparable industry standard is preferred.
- Must demonstrated experience in product and service qualification and validation processes and projects with suppliers. Proficient working knowledge throughout the product lifecycle related to product and manufacturing transfers, new product introductions, change and risk management. Demonstrated experience in supplier qualification activities.
- Strong ability to work with quality engineering, statistical and analytical concepts, and tools to apply methodology to practical situations. Lean Six Sigma, project management and similar certification with extensive expertise are preferred to increase overall performance throughout Jabil’s supply chain operations. Strong ability to lead multiple tasks and projects with a broader scope and high level of complexity. Highly motivated and self-organized to effectively work to meet timelines and reporting requirements.
- Must demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and present information to suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders. Expert in partnering to build close relationships and networks, influencing and interact effectively with all levels of internal and external cross functional teams to achieve expected goals and effectively meet project timeline requirements. Must possess strong skills in negotiation and decision making, judgement and tact as well as effective facilitator, instructor, and mentoring skills.
- Business proficiency in English as well as German is required. French and Italian as additional language is preferred. Advanced computer, IT and system skills (ERP, PLM, software applications for quality, operations/ manufacturing, statistics, etc.). This position requires up to 20% - 40% travel, including possible international travel.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.