At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The HR Business Partner provides a broad range of HR support and consulting services to multiple locations & business units within the region, serving as the primary Human Resources contact and advisor to managers and employees. Partners with HR peers in execution of regional HR programs and strategies, nation-wide HR team projects & initiatives, and to seek and provide innovative solutions that support and optimize the operating objectives of the business, mitigates risks and ensures legal compliance contributing to the long term financial success of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works from inside the org, identifying the needs and acting as a bridge between the business group and the COE
· Strengthen your clients’ ability to lead organizational change by bringing proven best practices to help Jabil leaders achieve sustainable results. Create strong, internal customer relationships, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on communication and change management issues.
· Aligning HR strategies with business objectives, owning and being held accountable for HR results and partnering with business to understand and support needs and requirements
· Drive to the Organizational Effectiveness Plan, reporting progress and potential changes up; Be a part of the development and implementation cross-cultural communication strategies and change plans. Lead and manage delivery of change programs in support of aligning strategy, people, processes and structure.
· Drive consistency of plan throughout the organization
· Work with business leaders to take a wide view of potential threats as part of the change process and incorporate risk management as part of overall change management strategy
· Strong Project Management capabilities, adaptable to new projects and can draw the most out of the Center of Excellence
· Understanding the talent needs inside the organization to support business needs
· Ability to take needs of the business/employees and translate HR process and programs to best support that business. Dive changes necessary to impact retention.
· Provides partnership, leadership, direction, counsel and expertise to enable business
· Provides oversight, supervision and direction to deliver HR programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of the functional groups.
· Coach and mentor high potential and high professional employees as part of the organization’s focus on talent development; including identifying talent issues before they impact the business
· Partner with functional areas and HR functional groups to build and execute workforce plan in achievement of overall business strategy, objectives, and goals.
· Coordinate with functional leaders and Center of Expertise to ensure delivery of additional HR Resources, such as, Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation in order to diagnose, develop and deliver timely, comprehensive and relevant solutions to the business.
· Offer thought and policy leadership on human resource issues to specific functional areas.
· Leverage existing HR resources to ensure delivery of timely, relevant and efficient HR operations.
· Develop and implement training strategies; including partnership with corporate learning and development team to build appropriate solutions.
· Work and communicate effectively across HR and the functional organization.
· Assist in building a strong organizational culture.
· Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
· Contribute to enterprise initiatives and projects.
· Create and facilitate presentations for various stakeholders to generate awareness and buy-in
· Assist with the deployment and tracking of project work plans and project management processes
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to develop credibility and rapport with all levels of the organization
· Good financial acumen – understanding how the business makes money and how to drive results through people strategy
· Business Acumen – quick understanding of the business that you support and how HR can impact
· Ability to lead and manage large, complex projects to successful completion without a lot of guidance
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; delivers clear, concise and influential messages
· Excellent relationship building and influence skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BS degree, plus 8+ years of experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role within a matrix environment
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· At least five years of experience in employee relations, with emphasis on employee and/or labor relations and human resources policy development.
· Experience with multiple locations &/or business units, dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at senior levels of organization
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.