At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Ensures the assigned areas are replenished with adequate amounts of correct materials to support production while maintaining accurate levels of material through accurate ERP transactions, accurate master data maintenance, effective communication, in depth analysis of material issues, and driving effective continuous improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for and maintains the accuracy of all material within the assigned areas
• Maintains accurate levels of materials in the ERP system and ensures necessary areas are supplied with enough of the correct material required for production.
• Actively involved in communication throughout several functional areas for ensuring Manufacturing is not disrupted due to lack of available material within the Operation.
• Analysis of material issues that negatively impact the manufacturing process and driving continuous improvement.
• Coordinates activities with other functional departments and work-cell teams within the plants. May also coordinate activities with customer’s vendors, and personnel in other Jabil Operations.
• Protect Jabil’s inventory investment and promotes ERP integrity through maintaining accuracy within the assigned WIP areas.
• Communicates with peers the status of the relevant WIP areas.
• Continuously focuses on improving the Inventory Control operations.
• Provide high-quality responses to all WIP related issues within the assigned areas.
• Responsibility of choosing non-toxic or low- toxic material, low noise and energy saving and safe production machines.
• Repair & maintain and check safety protective equipment; and ensure it in good condition.
• Must consider environmental & safety & health issues when initiating a new project or new product or new production line.
• Identify and sort waste; save electricity and fresh water & paper.
• To participate in fire drill and EHS training, etc.
• To participate in other ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 activities.
• Strict implementation of EICC provision.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Materials Manager or Supervisor
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Experience with the current ERP system is preferred.
• Ability to work overtime with challenging deadlines and frequently changing priorities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• University degree in related field (Supply Chain, Materials Management, or an equivalent)
• Have a minimum of 3-5years working experience within or relating to inventory analysis in the manufacture of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, Electronics Industr.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.