At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular EHS inspection to identify hazards and safety gaps at the workplace
- Organize EHS promotional activities
- Provide operational hands on EHS support to the site operation and other internal stakeholders.
- Review and approve site safe work permit
- Review risk assessment for contractors work activities
- Perform pre-start-up safety reviews
- Perform EHS MOC review
- Coordinate with the internal stakeholders on various industrial hygiene programs requirements such as area & personnel industrial air monitoring, noise mapping etc
- Deliver onsite face to face EHS training when required
- Implement EHS programs as assigned
- Track EHS Compliance Calendar items
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
- Candidate who is currently pursuing WSQ Certificate / Specialist Diploma will be considered
- Relevant EHS training certificates will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Occupational Health & Safety Act, ISO14001, ISO45001 compliance process will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and a problem solver with analytical mind and critical thinker
- Communicate effectively, quick learner and committed
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.