At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for carrying out [tax compliance/accounting], [tax planning], or [transfer pricing] projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in the timely and accurate preparation of federal and state income tax returns and other specified tax returns
• Participate in the timely and accurate preparation of income tax provision calculations under ASC 740
• Improve processes by identifying efficiencies in preparation and information gathering procedures
• Perform tax research for tax return items and special projects
• Ensure that work product is timely, self-reviewed, and meets the needs of the end user
• Must be analytical and knowledgeable in accounting procedures and practices and be capable of working independently with general supervision from the Senior Tax Associate/Tax Manager
• Effectively manage time and projects
• Keep up to date on changes in tax law and related guidance through tax update webcasts and technical reading
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.