At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Ensure the timely recovery of payment from customers. Follows up on outstanding receivables and escalates issues to BUM when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures that the customer receives all invoices on time and accurate for processing.
· Receives payments with supporting documentation.
· Ensures that amounts paid by the customer coincide with open invoices covered in payment.
· Informs supervisor of any risks in the area including past-due invoices (+90 days), sales without documentation, differences in prices.
· Leads weekly meetings to review accounts receivable.
· Provide aging balances including notes for discrepancies, as well as have customer contact at least once a week.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelors degree in business or related field -OR- 3 years of experience in an accounts receivables position or equivalent.
· Strong Excel skills required.
· SAP experience preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.