At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analyses for senior and executive management on an ad hoc and recurring basis. These efforts should be performed with a creative and efficient approach and attention to detail. This role is also responsible for the maintenance and improvement of Jabil’s financial systems and toolsets and must interact with accountants at various levels and peers across multiple functions to achieve that goal. All activities are undertaken with the objective to improve Jabil’s operating results while maintaining the controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and analyze complex financial reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis
· Review, analyze, approve, and prioritize requests for change to the financial reporting systems and toolsets
· Support plants needing assistance or training on the use of financial systems and toolsets
· Develop specifications for, and implement, improvements to financial systems and toolsets
· Prioritize initiatives to modify and enhance financial systems and toolsets based on costs, benefits and overall impact to the company
· Perform ad hoc analyses often with very specific deadlines
· Responsible for managing user requests for change to the financial systems and toolsets of the company
· Analysis of these requests, due diligence into the necessity of the request and development of alternatives are all required to adequately prioritize and facilitate improvement to the systems and toolsets
· Other duties may be assigned.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.