At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the Supply Chain Design & Supporting Business Plans required to proactively manages multiple customers and Industries. This role also maintains all Functional Management Responsibilities over the corresponding Supply Chain Directors and Development Teams within their area of concentration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Staff, Develop and actively manage a team of highly trained Supply Cain professionals.
· Ensure employees are provided proper training, tools, and resources to execute their responsibilities
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Motivate & drive the team to achieve tangible metrics and organizational goals for the company
· Consistently pursue new avenues for Jabil to create differentiated capability within our Supply Chain offering across all disciplines.
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate the Strategic Direction for the Supply Chain within a given area of concentration
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate the Strategic Direction of Jabil and our Supply Chain Department
· Develop and Deploy Best Practices
· Manage Supply Chain Financials relentlessly within area of concentration
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Ensure Advanced Planning & Inventory programs are in place which allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (B2B, Consignment, SMI, Sizing, Constraint Mgt, Hubbing, etc)
· Clearly and regularly communicate Customer needs, and collaborate with others Functional areas within Jabil to ensure alignment on common goals (BD, Operations, Commodity Management, Advanced Planning, Design, Finance, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Solicit ongoing performance feedback from individuals within Jabil that can help to quantify performance trends
· Develop clear understanding of Sector P&L’s and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· MBA or Business Degree required.
· 10 years experience, in a relevant dynamic environment. Hi Tech and/or Contract Manufacturing Industry preferred.
· Additional certification such as ASQ, CQE, CQM, CQA, OR ISO Lead Auditor, as well as global experience is highly desirable.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.