At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
We are looking for Sr. Tax Associate .
Location - Uzhgorod, Ukraine.
Relocation is a must!
Responsible for carrying out tax accounting and transfer pricing projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the timely and accurate preparation/review of state income tax returns and other specified tax returns.
- Participate in the timely and accurate preparation/review of income tax provision calculations
- Improve processes by identifying efficiencies in preparation and information-gathering procedures.
- Seek ways to identify tax savings opportunities and work with others, where applicable, to implement those strategies approved by Jabil management.
- Perform tax research for tax return items and special projects.
- Collaborate with other departments on cross-functional projects.
- Keep up to date on changes in tax law and related guidance through webcasts, technical reading, and trainings.
- Problem solves potential tax issues identified.
- Train/supervise other employees within the department.
- Must be analytical and knowledgeable in accounting procedures and practices, in transfer pricing/international tax and be capable of working independently with general supervision from the Manager/Director
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in analytical tasks and research
- Working knowledge of tax technical rules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to become proficient in accounting and tax return software
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting or Taxation. Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Has 5+ years of experience or equivalent combination of higher-level education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.