At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision, works on complex and detailed projects to create and maintain assembly instructions for the manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepares and maintains data storage on the Jabil computer network and master files per ISO standards.
· Prepares and implements Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) for manufacturing assembly instructions.
· Interprets customer documentation, drawings and blueprints for defining manufacturing process flow.
· Work closely with the process area and engineering to define and streamline process flow.
· Order stencils as needed, per stencil procedure.
· Leads the update of SAP routing and production status.
· Leads the publishing of the weekly and monthly reports of department performance in accordance to established standards.
· Participate in and support special projects as needed. Project teams may include Agile and SAP.
· Participate as needed as a team member in the Engineering group.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and a computer graphics program preferred.
· Extensive knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and a computer graphics program required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.