At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
***$1500 Sign On Bonus for New Hires***
- This position is responsible for sorting and staging of compression sleeves, tourniquet cuffs and reusable blood pressure cuffs.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Prioritize jobs by date and sort contaminated sleeves
- Keep individual jobs in tact throughout entire process and perform jobs in “first in-first out” basis
- Must be able to tolerate frequent exposure to body fluids
- Keep in compliance of safety measures including the use of gowns, gloves and face masks
- Complete paperwork for operations completed and document rejects
- Status jobs on computer
- Maintain process documentation logs and perform maintenance activities
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Assist with training and qualifying other team members to perform a variety of processes and operations
- Commitment to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures and assure that direct reports know & follow policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility and assure that direct reports are trained in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training and assure that required periodic re-training takes place for direct reports in areas such as environmental health & safety
- SAFETY: Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize and reward safe behavior in others. Ensure that direct reports employ safe practices. Enforce safety policies & procedures. Evaluate staff member’s safety performance & insure that safety is a part of each direct report’s performance appraisal.
Job Specifications: The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with SIS system and able to navigate preferred
- Must pass MAPs test of equivalent
- Ability to read, write, count and understand English
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with diverse people and to promote teamwork/collaboration
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent hand and eye coordination/dexterity
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze and solve work-related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Ability to maintain high work standards and concern for quality of work
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, sit and rotate activities occasionally
- Twist/turn, stand/walk and overhead reach frequently
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, out-stretched arm and keystrokes both arms.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.