At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Works under the direction of the Quality Assurance Organization and is responsible for providing support and leadership to the QA Team and the manufacturing operation to achieve quality, efficiency, and cost targets, while ensuring compliance to all applicable standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide leadership role in the development, validation, deployment and maintenance of quality computer systems to ensure compliance to regulatory bodies.
• Provide leadership role in being the subject matter expert (SME)for quality computer systems.
• Product certification and final product release, including but not limited to packaging and sterilization.
• Quality Assurance resource supporting activities related but not limited to manufacturing operations, materials control, packaging, sterilization, and distribution.
• Provide leadership of activities and serve as a resource for quality issues and initiatives.
• Provide coaching and mentoring of QA Technicians under the direction of the Quality Assurance
• Provide Quality Assurance product certification for EES-Albuquerque operations.
• Assist Engineers with audits to assess compliance to GMP, ISO, and EES standards.
Support QA Team on a daily basis.
• Works with the computer quality systems to development systems as needed.
• Provides validation of computer quality systems and deployment of the quality systems.
• Maintains administrative tasks for quality computer systems.
• Provides training on quality computer systems under the direction of the QA organization.
• Works in the different areas of Quality Assurance based on business needs.
• Coordinates discussions with Quality, Engineering, and other business partners to ensure department objectives are met.
• Partners with Quality, Engineering, and other business partners to develop corrective actions for reoccurring problems, through the use of quality principles and data.
• Writes and executes protocols as necessary.
• Performs complex tests and data analyses to recommend decisions for computer systems.
• Perform inventory verifications and transactions for material and finished goods as required.
• Completes records of inspection results, acceptance, rejection, and disposition of material.
• Conducts statistical analyses including but not limited to GR&R, Capability, FMEA, and SPC as required.
• Provide support as needed to manufacturing operations to determine the root cause of issues associated with quality computer systems.
• Provide support to Business Unit and QA Engineers in continuous improvement activities as they relate to the reduction of product inquiries or other COGS initiatives
• Maintain knowledge of all procedures, change to specifications (Process, Training Manuals,
• Material Specifications, etc.), and regulations related to their area of responsibility.
• Maintain process knowledge for the assigned area of responsibility.
• 4.26. Works with QA Engineers on document and process improvements, including but not limited to data collection, ECN’s, and additional training as required.
• Provide materials/communication or service to customers in a timely manner.
• Recommends and implements revisions, corrections, and changes to test equipment, procedures, methods, and computer systems.
• Provide leadership and initiative to the QA organization through continuous improvement projects.
• Provide necessary feedback to customers.
• Coordinates discussions with business partners regarding quality issues, projects, and activities as required.
• Exercise initiative and ingenuity to deal with varying circumstances and changing conditions, referring unusual situations to QA Engineers.
• Provide leadership with project completion and project enhancements.
• Provide coverage for absences as required.
• Provide leadership to team as appropriate.
• Work cooperatively toward effective outcomes.
• Work to resolve differences in a collaborative effort.
• Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
• Promote safety to all associates that enter the work area.
• Attend required safety training
• Participate in implementation of the EMS management system including continual improvement, pollution prevention, objectives and targets, and regulatory compliance.
• Implement and follow all applicable EMS procedures.
• Adhere to the site’s EHS Code of Conduct.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Knowledge of product and process specifications.
• Knowledge of test and inspection methods, i.e. Presumptive test, Dye test, and others as applicable.
• General knowledge of medical devices preferred.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and ISO policy and procedures is preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• ASQ Certification (CQA or CQT) or Internal Auditor Certification preferred.
• Six-sigma certification preferred.
• Four to six years of experience with manufacturing operations, preferably in the medical device industry.
• One to three years of Quality Assurance experience is preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.