At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Provides required service, repair and “return-to-operation” molds that are actively engaged in producing quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains customer satisfaction by maintaining the maintenance of molds and ancillary equipment used in producing product.
· Ensures the quality fabrication and maintenance of injection molds, dies jigs, fixtures and other devices used in furthering production of the customers’ parts.
· Performs preventive maintenance on molds and on mold performance tracking the maintenance with accurate and timely documentation.
· Provides process improvement recommendations and forecasts any potential quality or production issues from tooling lead.
· Runs all manual shop equipment as required.
· Troubleshoots and analyzes problems before any repairs are initiated.
· Supports production by repairing, adjusting and maintaining all forms of equipment used in the production process.
· Supplies direct action in modifying molds to produce a superior quality product.
· Maintains stock inventories by ensuring the proper levels of component parts are available at all times for tooling repair.
· Improves the efficiency and accuracy of molded products by the documenting reasons for mold repairs and solutions to prevent future manufacturing interruptions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Industry and Plastics Mold Knowledge
· Problem Solving/Trouble Shooting
· Detail Oriented
· Master Craftsmen Ability
· Team Participation Skills
· Training/Mentoring Skills
· Ability to Operate All Manual Mold Shop Equipment and Machines
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.