At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Provide financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Provide complex financial and business related analysis and research for financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investment
● Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, and general business conditions.
● Provides summaries and analysis of special studies conducted and prepare recommendations for management to implement policies and guidelines to improve Jabil’s financial position.
● Analyzes present and future financial performance of company.
● Computes and prepares data for journal entries, reviews general ledger and related financial statements for reasonableness.
● Accumulates and analyzes information for the preparation of financial statements, ledgers, reports and taxes.
● Prepares financial reports for internal and external customers.
● Coordinates with other departments in preparation of special analysis and reports.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent preferred.
● English communication is advanced.
● Detailed-oriented, logical thinking, teamwork.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.