At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
- Strong leadership
- Good English communication
- Organized and responsible
- Program Management
- Engineering careers
- Economical / Administrative careers
Objective Trainee Program:
1. Objective - Candidate will learn operational process at the manufacturing environment through - Coordination and follow up at production floor qualification run.
2. Objective - Candidate will learn NPI process at system level through coordination and follow up of AQP process
3. Objective - Candidate will support Program Managers during different New product introduction phases. Documentation, and validation builds development and program follow up
3. Objective - Candidate will learn ECN process through learning SAP system and follow up on regards coordination for basic engineering changes.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.