At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for ensuring operations and recording of all security equipment and for enforcing company security policies, procedures and regulations to ensure the safety of employees and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitor and respond to alarms and emergencies.
· Coordinate responses to various emergency alarms such as fire, panic, chemical room, support equipment, medical, etc. by directing emergency vehicles and personnel to location of the incident.
· Create complete and accurate incident reports and forward to appropriate personnel as outlined in Jabil procedures.
· Maintain records and filing systems, both hardcopy and electronic.
· Maintain key control sign out procedure and report any loss or problems to Manager.
· Answer incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate personnel when required.
· Operate and program the CCTV (closed circuit television) control systems.
· Create access badges and assign access levels as directed by supervisor or Facilities Manager.
· Maintains miscellaneous logs, inspections, and other forms as required.
· Respond to various requests from Jabil employees at the security window or through e-mail requests.
· Respond appropriately to alarms and events as outlined in operating procedures.
· Monitor parking lot for improperly parked or abandoned vehicles.
· Perform security tours as outlined in procedures.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, enforce and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have a “Class D” security license at time of hire.
Typically requires up to 2 years of related experience.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.