At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment CNC Manufacturing Processes to ensure on-time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output. Responsibility for Operating and/or Supporting CNC milling machine skillfully, execute CAM program according to tool components drawings and 3D model. Typical responsibilities of associates in this role include manufacturing operation, training, documentation, testing, effective communication with operations management and fellow Associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate CNC and multiple manufacturing systems per validated work processes to ensure output of a predetermined volume
- Self-inspection after CNC processing
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Populate hourly performance trackers to ensure timely and accurate communication of information and production metrics critical to maintaining steady output of quality product
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times
- Support New Product Development – Engineering Studies, Functional testing of completed System
- Review all Work Instructions, Part Drawings, BOMs and Critical to Manufacturing Documentation
- Provide input to modify, correct, optimize documentation
- Work with Supervisors and/or group leaders to ensure all documentation is current and correct
- Identify required or missing tools
- Develop training methods identified from on-the-job experience
- Participate in NR Investigations
- Submit Recommendations for any process improvement or correction
- Basic Windows PC and manufacturing software operation
- General understanding of quality
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
- Ability to identify in process quality defects per training
- Ability to review and understand work instructions, product drawings or CAD files
- Ability to communicate potential process improvements
- Demonstrate Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and adjust to changes in daily priorities
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- College Degree or above – preferably tooling or mechanical major
- Minimum 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications
- Ability to lift up-to 25 pounds
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.