At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil Healthcare is the largest global provider of healthcare manufacturing solutions in the industry. At Jabil we are seeking individuals to continue our goal to be an industry leader in healthcare industry. Jabil is looking for solid candidates to perform preventative maintenance on a variety of complex machines, precision calibration procedures down to a micron scale, and repair of CNC mill and lathes and other manufacturing equipment used in the medical manufacturing process. At Jabil you will be working a long side some of the most talented engineers in the medical field helping to problem solve issues in the manufacturing process that benefit patients around the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Working from engineering drawings, written work instructions and process specifications to repair structural and precision mechanical components in a manufacturing environment.
- Supporting equipment calibration, equipment/utility validation, preventive maintenance and repair of CNC & manufacturing equipment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Focus on a team first approach with other technicians and mentor fellow technicians as needed.
- Assists with the coordination of scheduled maintenance to supported equipment based upon production schedule.
- Apply working knowledge in wide variety of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Assists in the ordering, inventory, and sourcing of machine repair parts.
- Continual seek creative ideas to improve machine and manufacturing uptime along side engineers.
- Assist engineers in solutions needed for emergency line maintenance.
- Strong understanding control logic, such as PLC and Ladder diagrams.
- Working understanding of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic prints.
- Be proficient in blueprint reading, gage operation, and basic understanding of machining setups.
- Assist with the crating and uncrating of equipment and the movement and installation of machinery as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
- Log maintenance performed on machines in CMMS database.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and four years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the proper usage of mechanics hand tools and power tools and precision instruments.
- Experience in three phase electrical wiring, VFD, and invertors (preferred).
- Experience with automated/CNC manufacturing processes (preferred).
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $0.00 - $0.00 - $0.00. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.